About Creation Fest
Creation Fest is a Christian Music Festival and Bible Week held at the Royal Cornwall Showground, in Wadebridge, from the 3-9 August 2013. Admission is free - simply turn up and enjoy. If you wish to camp on the festival site, fees apply and pre-booking is required - discounts are available if you book early (book camping).
Creation Fest exists with the aim to spread the Good News of Jesus Christ through contemporary Christian music. We also desire to see Christians' established in the basics of Christianity, the authority of the scripture proclaimed and Churches brought together in unity.
Creation Fest started in the summer of 2002 in Woolacombe, North Devon, as a one day event and developed into a 3 day festival. In 2009, Creation Fest moved venue to the Royal Cornwall Showground and extended into a full 7 day festival.
We celebrated our 10th Anniversary at Creation Fest 2012!
Creation Fest ministers to the people of South West England as well as people from all over the world. As well as the main festival, Creation Fest organises mini festivals and roadshows.
This year we want to see local churches getting involved as much as possible and for the event to be a blessing and a reaping ground for those churches. We also want to partner with churches nationally and internationally to fulfil to the Great Commission - Matt 28 v18 - 20 (The Bible)
Statement of Faith
- We believe that the Bible is the verbally inspired Word of God, without error in the original writing, and the supreme and final authority in doctrine and practice.
- We believe in one God, eternally existent in three Persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious death and atonement through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, faith in the Lord Jesus Christ and regeneration by the Spirit are essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by Whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and life eternal.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of the Church, which is the Body of Christ, composed of all who are regenerated through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.