We hope the following FAQs will help you find out answers to some of your questions, if you need more help please contact us.
- How much does Creation Fest cost and do I have to book?
Creation Fest is FREE to attend and there is no booking required unless you plan to camp - camping requires pre-booking and costs apply.
- Does Car Parking cost?
No, car parking is free of charge.
- How can I help promote Creation Fest?
The best thing you can do is tell you friends, family, Church, youth group, about Creation Fest and link them to this website (why not post a link on your Facebook or MySpace page?). We also have a downloads page where you can download Posters / Flyers / Web banners, etc.
- Can I help support Creation Fest?
Yes, Creation Fest exists as a free event because of the support of Churches, organisations, and individuals - click here to donate
- Can I volunteer to serve at Creation Fest?
Yes, you can find move details on our Volunteer page
- Why did you move to Cornwall?
Creation Fest 2009 moved to the Royal Cornwall Showground - find out why
- Are you connected to the US Creation Festival?
- Are there any Festival / Site Rules?
Yes, you can read them here - Site Rules...
- Do you recommend any local B&Bs or Hotels?
No - if you are looking for somewhere to stay during Creation Fest, information can be found on the Cornwall Tourist Board website.